Ship orders faster and offer customers better prices by reducing your fulfillment costs
Easily automate order picking and replenishment using our AI-powered warehouse robots
Why ecommerce retailers need automation
Common challenges for retailers
- Cost inflation Rising costs and competition squeeze profit margins
- Expensive labor High cost of warehouse labor limits growth and profitability
- Lots of seasonality Need to ramp operations up and down for peak
- Demanding customers 85% of shoppers want same-day shipping
- Picking errors One wrong delivery can lose a customer forever
- Lack of warehousing space Need to ship higher volumes from the same space
How Brightpick helps
- Minimizes labor requirements
- Cuts picking and fulfillment costs
- Eliminates human picking errors
- Speeds up order picking
- Enables warehouses to grow volumes without adding footprint
- Increases customer and employee satisfaction
of warehouse operators already use or plan to start using robots within the next 3 years
How it works:
Brightpick helps MTBIKER scale
MTBIKER is one of Europe’s largest cycling e-shops, offering over 60,000 SKUs and shipping 200,000 orders per year.
The retailer was looking for an automated fulfillment system to increase efficiency and reduce labor needs. The company wanted a solution that had a low upfront cost and could easily scale without incurring high costs or disrupting operations.
Brightpick provided a flexible solution that enabled MTBIKER to:
- Reduce labor for picking and replenishment by over 95%
- Achieve 300 presentations and 450 picks per hour with one human picker
- Easily add additional storage capacity and robots as the company grows
- Double storage density with narrower aisles and taller shelves
Brightpick enabled us to increase our throughput, shorten picking times and reduce costs. The solution combines nicely with our existing processes, doesn't have any complicated building or layout requirements and is a lot simpler to operate and maintain than other solutions we have looked at.
Tomas CervenkaCEO, MTBIKER
How will Brightpick
make my job easier?
- Maximize shareholder value by increasing margins and operating efficiency
- Protect brand reputation by eliminating human error
- Improve customer satisfaction by shipping orders faster and offering lower prices
- Reduce business risk and flex with the market by easily scaling volumes without heavy upfront investment
Director of Operations
- Improve KPIs and reduce performance variability in your operations
- Reduce operating costs by optimizing labor spend, increasing productivity, and eliminating human errors
- Deploy automation in weeks without disrupting ongoing operations
- Strategize, plan, execute with more stability and predictability in your operations
- Quickly deploy automation that can be installed and operational in weeks
- Easily integrate the automation with your existing WMS or ERP
- Modular, scalable, flexible design enables you to deploy in various-sized warehouses, single or multi-levels, greenfields and brownfields
- Get work done faster with fewer human touches, higher accuracy, and increased throughput
- Increase capacity without having to grow your workforce
- Respond with ease to increased volumes
- Improve employee morale by simplifying the workload and upskilling your associates
- Improve customer experience by always delivering your orders accurately and on time
- Increase capacity for same day and next day delivery
- Offer customers more promos knowing your fulfillment team can keep up with the demand
- Say goodbye to long walks by letting Brightpick Autopickers pick the items for you
- Accelerate your career by working directly with innovative technology
- Go home on time knowing the work is complete with the help of Brightpick Autopickers
Return on investment
from day 1
Eliminate upfront capital investment with robots-as-a-service (RaaS). With RaaS, a simple monthly fee covers the entire Brightpick solution, including installation, hardware, software and maintenance. You can even temporarily rent additional robots to increase throughput for peak season.
We manage everything so you can focus on what matters most: serving your customers.Learn more
Immediately cut operating costs and achieve positive ROI on day 1.
Install automation without incurring any capital expenses.
Expand your warehouse capacity on demand by simply adding more robots and shelving.
Temporarily rent additional robots to increase throughput for peak season
Guaranteed throughput and performance.
24/7/365 support, always with the latest features and software.
How long does Brightpick take to install?
On-site installation typically takes 2-4 weeks, depending on the size of the installation (larger installations can also be done in phases to avoid disrupting ongoing operations). We aim to complete all software integration with your WMS or ERP before we begin on-site installation.
Who does the installation?
Brightpick has a dedicated team that does all on-site installations for our customers. We do not outsource installation to third parties.
Does my warehouse need to meet any requirements to install Brightpick?
Brightpick can be installed in almost any warehouse, including existing facilities, mezzanines and areas with limited clear height. Our solution does not have any special flooring, fencing or fire safety requirements. Typically a warehouse needs to be doing at least 5000 picks per day for the solution to deliver an attractive ROI.
How much does Brightpick cost?
Each solution is designed to your specific needs and throughput requirements. We do not sell single robots, so pricing will depend on your specifications. You can reach out to our customer success team here to discuss your specifications and receive pricing.
What items can be picked by Brightpick?
The Brightpick solution works with any products that fit in a standard 600x400mm tote. Our flagship robot Brightpick Autopicker can reliably pick ambient and chilled groceries, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, packaged goods, cosmetics, electronics, polybagged apparel and more. In addition, all our robots also have Goods-to-Person capabilities for items that are heavy or hard to pick.
Can we use our existing warehouse shelving?
Our robots can use your existing shelving as long as it is suitable for totes. In the past, we installed our robots in shelf-supported mezzanines using existing shelving previously used for manual picking. However, depending on your requirements, it may still be beneficial to get new shelving to maximize storage density and system performance.
Can Brightpick robots be installed in existing mezzanines?
Yes. In the past, we installed our robots in shelf-supported mezzanines using existing shelving.
Do Brightpick robots need to be fenced off for safety?
No, our solution does not require fencing. Technicians and employees can enter the system at any time and safely walk around the robots.
Can we use our existing WMS or ERP software with Brightpick?
Yes. Brightpick uses standard interfaces (APIs) for communication between Brightpick Intuition software and your WMS or ERP (picking, goods in, order data etc.)
What's the maximum weight per pick?
Brightpick Autopicker can robotically pick items weighing up to 5.5 lbs / 2.5 kg. Any items heavier than that will automatically be sent to a Goods-to-Person station for picking.
What's the maximum weight per tote?
55 lbs / 25 kg per tote.
Can you store multiple SKUs in one tote?
Yes. We can split storage totes into a maximum of 8 smaller sub-sections.
Can Brightpick Autopicker pick multiple orders simultaneously?
Yes. We can split our order tote into two sections and pick two orders simultaneously. Our robots can also batch pick multiple orders into the same order tote.
How can I install Brightpick?
You can reach out to our automation experts via the contact form on our website.